The Festival Area is a virtual space dedicated to the participants at the TGI Film Festival where you can see the films and get information on how to participate at the online events..
There are several situations:
- you purchased your Ticket from our online shop. After the purchase, you will get an email with the user and password. You must login into your account with that user and password, in order to access the Festival area.
- you purchased your Ticket from filmfreeway.com After the purchase, go to this page to learn how to find your ticket code, and use your ticket code to register you account . After registration, you must login into your account in order to access the Festival area.
When you are logged into your account, use the following pages to take part into the Festival:
- Official selection Page (for the film streaming, during the Festival)
To find these pages, please use the menu on the top of the festival website, and click the “Festival Area” submenu links.
We recommend that before you go to the Festival Area Pages, to consult the Festival Program (click here).
Official Selection Page
You can find the Official Selection Page here
or you can copy paste this link in your browser (take out the * from the start of the line):
In the Official Selection Page you can find the film player with the films in the Festival Official Selection.
This page is active only during the time of the Festival.
If you need support, please:
- send an email at tgiff [at] galactic [dot] one
- use the Wapp Customer Service number +40 729 455 981
- send email in case of last resort, at hupovdarius [at] gmail [dot] com